Saturday, June 14, 2008

6/14/08 7:43AM

"Barry? Dave."

"My man! Did you hear my speech last night? I eased up on the change riff. It worked great. They went crazy anticipating--"

"Never mind that. How's Michelle? Is she on board? I'm hearing stuff."

"Absolutely. She loves Hillary now. She'll kill on The View. Don't worry."

"I get paid to worry, and right now I'm worried about Whoopi. Remember how her big mouth got Kerry into a jam in '04? We don't need your wife getting sucker punched."

"Relax. That media coach you found makes Bobby Knight look soft. I wish I'd met him years ago. Michelle's finally got her head on straight. Besides, I talked to Oprah."

"You did? Frankly, I'm not sold on that woman's backbone. A few lousy ratings points and she hides under a desk."

"Well, Oprah's back. She had a nice little chat with Whoopi and gave her about two and a half billion reasons why I totally rock."

"Excellent."





No comments: